Bucket Belt Conveyor
Price And Quantity
- 21600 INR
- 20-40 Foot (ft)
- White and Green
- 20-30 Foot (ft)
- Plastic,MS,Stainless Steel
- Bucket Conveyor
- Heat Resistant
- 2-3 m/s
Bucket Belt Conveyor can convey bulk material in inclined, horizontal and vertical paths with the help of endless chains or belts attached to it. The buckets are attached in a way, that they remain in carrying positions until they are discharged to release material. It does not require manpower and further speeds up the process of conveying materials. Therefore, Bucket Belt Conveyor is always high on demand, as it can also withstand extreme weather conditions. It is a simple machine that has changed the dynamics of production units. Thus, it is utilized in applications, wherein a reliable and high strength conveying system is required.
The bucket belt conveyor has been made to handle several materials efficiently with their versatility as well as gentle handling characteristics. The conveyor is demanded in many industries where transportation of bulk material is needed. Included with several energy-efficient systems and mechanisms, these make reduction in energy consumption and ensure cost savings for longer period of time.
Features of Bucket Belt Conveyor
- Offered with many customization options
- Have adaptability in use, making it versatile for various applications.
- Simple maintenance and low maintenance cost
- Continuous materials flow and space saving design
Bucket Belt Conveyor Advantages:
- Has ample space to transport materials
- Has two color variants such as green and white
- Plastic and aluminum material is used to make
- Does not spill materials in transportation period
FAQ : Bucket Belt Conveyor
What are the key applications of Bucket Belt Conveyors?
Bucket Belt Conveyors are demanded in the sectors of agriculture, manufacturing, mining, construction, etc. These are suited for vertical lifting of many materials such as grains, seeds, fertilizers, aggregates, minerals, etc.
What are the benefits of Bucket Belt Conveyors?
- Well-organized horizontal and vertical conveyance of bulk materials.
- Capacity to handle several types of materials.
- Offered with compact design and can be used for many constrained spaces.
- Can be combined as well as automated into many material handling systems.
- No spillage or dust generation
- What are the limitations of Bucket Belt Conveyors?
- Limited capacity in comparison to other conveyor systems
- Not appropriate for fragile materials.
- Higher initial investment is required
Does this machine need high maintenance?
The machine needs only little regular maintenance for proper functioning.
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque
- 20-25 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Australia Africa Asia